Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Craigslist Finds... continued

I am slightly obsessed with Craigslist (no seriously just slightly); I have the app on my phone and I check listings late and night and first thing in the morning, and sometimes in between.

So I found a couple "new" pieces of furniture for the house.

Dresser for the husband (I think the flowers in the center need t go bye bye)
I will be repainting this.


Two adjustable bar stools for the counter for the kitchen/dinning area

Chest with two drawers and casters for the guest bedroom
(I will be refinishing this item)

Little chair for the media center thingy in the living/dinning room area.
It needs to be repainted (bad paint job), the legs are a little wobbly.
I have ordered the new fabric to recover the seat

Detail of the top

I am excited about my finds! I have vacation time coming up next week and school is out until the spring semester; fabric has been ordered and supplies have been purchased. Time to get to work!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest