Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Mini Haul - Estate Sale Goodies

I love estate sales and surprisingly so does my husband. A couple weeks ago we went to an estate sale not too far from our house and I ended up buying a couple things. There was so many items at this house and in the workshop/garage next to the house; tools, old chairs, and a whole lot more. I didn't buy much, but I did find a few small items within my budget that I don't have to repaint or refinish. The ladies running the sale were very friendly and informative and we had fun looking around at all the old and antique somewhat overpriced stuff.


Steel Letters


Missing two letters but I wanted them anyway









Wall Scones: in the perfect color

Little decor items for the master bedroom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest