Friday, November 9, 2012

Before & After - Hubby's Dresser

I found an old dresser on Craigslist for $40 I bought it and after, some wood glue, filler, sanding, 5 cans of white spray paint, and some hammered metal paint for the pulls, my husband has a new dresser.

His previous dresser looked weathered, was falling apart, and did not go with my "vision" for our master bedroom. Now this wretched dresser looks clean and bright, I am happy with the way it turned out, and he is pleased to have more room!









2 comments:

  1. Very nice! Ramona has a loveseat she wants you to do:) We need to get you in business.

    -Shelli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shelli! Tell Ramona to send me some pictures of the loveseat! Thanks for commenting, and I hope you are doing well.

      Delete

Follow Me on Pinterest